Where they are located?
- Our physical headquarters are in Bogotá, we have our main headquarters in Chapinero and another headquarters in the northern part of the city.
What hours of operation do they have?
- We have our doors open at our main headquarters from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, north headquarters Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm and Saturday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm due to the current situation we can close at any time or change opening hours.
What payment methods do you have in the physical store?
- We accept payments in cash, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, Codensa, Amex and Éxito cards.
What payment methods are there for online stores?
- We receive payments by PSE, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International, payments by Vía Baloto, Efecty, and Condensa if the card is active for online purchases.
Online purchase coverage?
- We make shipments to all regions of the country where Servientrega is present, the only places we do not make shipments to is the Insular Region.
What digital channels is Ortizo on?
- Our official website and online store is www.ortizo.com.co , we are also present in the Mercado Libre, Pepe Ganga and Falabella Market Places.
How much does shipping cost if I buy online?
- If the purchase is made at www.ortizo.com.co and is greater than $300,000 COP, shipping is free, if the purchase is for a lower value than the previous one, shipping has a cost of $12,990 COP, keep in mind that some Cities do not have coverage and the freight value varies.
- If the purchase is made by Mercado Libre, the shipping value is according to the categorization of each product and Mercado Libre policies. Visit the Mercado Libre Colombia and Falabella Colombia online store to find out the shipping cost.
What carrier makes the shipments?
- If the purchase is made through our online store, shipping is made by Servientrega.
How do I see if my purchase was completed?
- When you make a purchase and payment is confirmed, a purchase confirmation email is sent to your email, check your SPAM tray.
How do I track my shipment?
- After 1 or 2 business days, a message with the tracking number and Servientrega link is sent to the email and/or cell phone to track the purchase.
How long does it take for my purchase to arrive?
- For Bogotá and surrounding areas, delivery time is 2-4 business days maximum, to the rest of the country it is 3-6 business days, depending on the destination city.
What do I do if Servientrega does not reach where I live?
- When making the purchase, you must enter the nearest Servientrega branch, where the instrument will be delivered and you will later pick it up.
I made a purchase and in the tracking it appears as an address or user not located
- If this happens, contact the advisor who accompanied you in the purchase or the email firstname.lastname@example.org to evaluate the case and find out the cause of the novelty.
How long is the warranty and how do I use my warranty?
- The warranty is 6 months for our instruments* (1) month for accessories, for some accessories it does not apply, if you have your instrument for warranty you must contact the email email@example.com and send photos, videos of the instrument and photo of the invoice.
Do I have a guarantee on the promotions?
- If the purchase is through our online store you have a guarantee, but if the purchase is from one of our physical stores, the guarantee does not apply.
1. Not all instruments have a warranty, some are not covered by the warranty, such as harmonicas.
2. Some promotions are given for instruments that are last units or because they have some defect, review the terms and conditions of the guarantees in the promotions.