Build Your Band 2022
GIVE UP YOUR BAND 2022
Ortizo launches the contest for talented musical bands, in its sixth version of ORTIZO ARMA TU BANDA.
RECOGNIZE COLOMBIAN MUSICAL TALENT
“Music is louder again,” is the motto that inspires the contest that rewards passion and musical talent with a list of awards that includes music and scenography workshops, instrument equipment and musical accessories for the band and the recognition on the stage of DC magazine.
If music is your thing and from this end of the year you want to sound stronger in the music scene, this is your chance for Colombia to see you! The countdown of the call for the 6th version of Ortizo Arma tu Banda began .
The event, organized by Ortizo Instrumentos Musicales, in alliance with Idartes, DC Magazine and Hodson Entretenimiento , and with the sponsorship of the D'addario, Zildjian, Promark and Evans brands, launching the 6th version of Ortizo Arma tu Banda 2022 . The competition aims to recognize new and emerging musical talent.
Under the motto “ Music sounds louder again” , Ortizo, as the most representative music store in Colombia, and thinking about the gradual activation that has been developing in the post-pandemic country, has held the event again, Build your Band in its sixth edition.
Our goal is to activate and encourage new music in Colombia, with bands that will perform on different stages and will compete musically with their own productions for first place.
Ortizo Arma tu Banda, recognizes musical passion and talent with an incredible list of awards , including:
- Scenography courses and musical workshops
- Instrumental equipment for a band with the following instruments:
- A Cort guitar
- A natural Cort action DLX V AS bass
- A red Cort cm30r DR guitar amplifier
- A Goldea b310 bass amplifier
- A 5-piece drum kit C/Hardw Tom Grasso
- A set of Zildjian Series I standard GIG cymbals
- D'addario string set for electric guitar EXL120
- D'addario rope set exl110
- Pairs of Promark Hickory 2B Drumsticks
- Evans drum heads
- Advertisement in DC Magazine.
- Presentation on the stage of Ozzy Company Bar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bands interested in participating in the contest must follow the following steps:
- Follow Ortizo's official social networks, as well as those of each and every one of his allies.
- Fill out the registration form available at www.ortizo.com.co until December 9, 2021 at 11:59 pm .
A composition must be created with the theme of the event.
- You must create your own composition with the theme "Why are we going to sound louder." Demonstrate by editing a video of your own song on YouTube under the previous topic , with a maximum duration of four (4) minutes. The title of the video on YouTube must contain: “Arma tu Banda 2021 + name of the song + name of the group, band or soloist.
- The deadline to upload the video is January 29, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
The five finalists will be published on Ortizo's social networks on March 18, 2022. The winning band or soloist will be announced at the final meeting of Ortizo Arma tu Banda, on April 24, 2022 in the Ozzy Company Bar stage
Ortizo Arma tu Banda will have the presence of the renowned musician and actor Ramiro Meneses among its jurors , and will only inform the other jurors of the finalists.
- Follow us on our social networks:
*Conditions and restrictions apply